How to Apply
Applying for a Vineyard College qualification is easy – just click on the link below (please handwrite all applications), or phone or email us if you have any questions.
• Vineyard College qualifications are open to New Zealand or Australian
citizens or those with New Zealand permanent residency
• When English is not the first language of the student, an (IELTS)
academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0
• Certificate in Christian Ministry – no pre-requisites
• Diploma in Christian Leadership – no pre-requisites
• Vineyard College strongly recommends enrolling in the Certificate course if this is your first time studying in a tertiary institution.
Paying for your study
Because all Vineyard College courses are NZQA approved, you may be eligible for student loans and allowances for your tuition fees, study and living expenses.
All Vineyard College programmes are also eligible for fees free. To check your eligibility, see this link.
For full information on student allowances and student loans, see this link.
All fees must be paid before commencement of the course. All tuition fees are deposited with the Public Trust.
To apply to study at Vineyard College in 2019, download the application form. For full description of these courses, see the prospectus.